As you probably know, I love clearing clutter. And every now and then, I like to indulge in some “extra credit” clutter clearing activities. In other words, things I like to do when I’m on a roll and feeling like an over achiever. OR when I feel a little stuck and want to work within the physical realm to create the space for some new energy, perspectives, and opportunities to flow into my life experience.
For example, here are 10 of my faves:
- Roll up your old change and take it to the bank.
- Go through all your kitchen cupboards, and clear out things like unused pots, pans, and utensils, expired canned goods and spices, and food you know you will honestly never eat. And/or make dinner with stuff you forgot you had but that’s still good (like pasta or rice).
- Clean the inside of the fridge and freezer.
- Take everything out of your closet and only put it back in if you love it/use it/need it. Otherwise, donate! Before putting everything back in, smudge the inside with a bundle of white or desert sage.
- Delete old downloads, emails, and photos for your computer.
- Create new organization systems for toiletries and make-up, and get rid of the extras.
- Take apart electric fans and clean/dust the inside.
- Move the stove and fridge out and sweep/clean behind and under them.
- Shred extra documents and create new organization systems for documents and keepsakes.
- Wash blankets and comforters.