I love decluttering. Love it.
It removes negative energy from your body, home, and aura. It clears your mind. And it creates the space for fresh, new energy to flow.
But when you’ve already decluttered and decluttered, but you feel like decluttering some more, what do you do? Well, my dear fellow decluttering enthusiast, you need wonder no more. Here are 10 ideas.
1. Roll up your old change and take it to the bank.
2. Clean the inside of the fridge and freezer.
3. Take everything out of your closet and only put it back in if you love it/use it/need it. Otherwise, donate! Before putting everything back in, smudge the inside with a bundle of white or desert sage.
4. Delete old downloads, emails, and photos for your computer.
5. Create new organization systems for toiletries and make-up, and get rid of the extras.
6. Take apart electric fans and clean/dust the inside.
7. Move the stove and fridge out and sweep/clean behind and under them.
8. Shred extra documents and create new organization systems for documents and keepsakes.
9. Wash blankets and comforters.
10. Go through all your kitchen cupboards, and clear out things like unused pots, pans, and utensils, expired canned goods and spices, and food you know you will honestly never eat. And/or make dinner with stuff you forgot you had but that’s still good (like pasta or rice).