This morning, I received a divine download of this special oracle spread specifically designed to give you insights into your upcoming year. And I loved it so much and had so much success with it, I thought I’d share it with you.
Of course, I used my new Magic of Flowers Oracle, which worked great for the purpose, but if you have another oracle deck that promotes self-love and positivity, that will work too.
Here’s how to do it:
Relax, take some deep breaths, and tune in. Hold the deck, and set the intention to receive helpful insights into your upcoming year that will facilitate your soul’s most beautiful and ideal unfolding. Direct this intention into the deck in the form of visualized bright light and/or energy.
Shuffle until it feels right to stop, then place the top five cards face up as shown in the picture: the first on the bottom, second in the middle, third to the left, fourth to the right, and fifth on the top.
Here are the placement meanings:
- Root card. The main theme of your upcoming year. What to focus on learning, and what to recognize as an undercurrent of all that you do and experience.
- Self card. What to focus on in your relationship with yourself. How to care for yourself deeply, and love yourself fully.
- Others card. What to focus on in your relationships with others. What strategies and approaches will serve you best as you interact with your acquaintances and loved ones.
- Romance card. What to focus on in your love life. How to honor yourself impeccably while also interacting with your romantic partner(s) – or potential romantic partner(s) – in a nourishing way.
- Crown card. What your divine helpers (angels, guides, divinities, loved ones in the otherworld) would like you to know. The precise divine perspective that will support your most beautiful year yet.
After pulling the cards, take a little bit of time to absorb their wisdom. Relax, meditate, gaze at the imagery, and possibly journal to metabolize the guidance you’ve received.
Give it a try, and if you feel so moved, let me know how it works for you.
And have an awesome year, my friends! Wishing you the most beautiful and magical one yet.