TessWhitehurst.com is now publishing content from outside contributors.
Submissions should generally meet the following:
- Provide advice and/or inspiration within the genres of self-help, spirituality, wellness, Paganism, and/or Witchcraft.
- Be between 500-1,500 words.
- Not be published elsewhere online (book excerpts submitted by author or publisher of original work are OK).
- Send an email with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
- After an introduction to you, your idea, and your relevant experience, please send the full text of the proposed post within the body of the email.
- Alternatively, if you want to make sure your idea is a fit, you can send an email with your idea and potential titles along with your credentials for writing such a piece.
If your article is selected:
- Your piece will be featured with a thumbnail photo of you, as well as a 2-3 sentence bio featuring a link to your website or product page.
- Your article will be promoted in Tess’s newsletter and on her social media pages.
- If you are promoting a book, your article will also feature an image of the book along with a link to the book’s page on Amazon. (This will be an affiliate link.)
- TessWhitehurst.com will retain the rights to the article and will have the rights to edit and/or remix.
- The article may not be published elsewhere online in the future.
If you have any questions, please use this contact form.