Questions about Memberships and Payments
- How do I contact support if I have a question not answered or a problem not solved by the information here?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How do I change or update my credit card information?
- How can I change my membership level?
Questions About Payments
- Where can I access workshops?
- Do I have to complete the workshops in order?
- Do I have to complete the workshop lessons in order?
- Do I have to complete each lesson in a workshop?
- How do I download the assignments for the lessons?
- How do I download the audio file for each lesson?
Questions About Web Chats
Questions About Facebook Groups
- How do I join the Wisdom Circle Facebook group?
- How do I join the Divine Resonance Magic Practitioners Facebook group?
Questions About Membership
How do I contact support if I have a question not answered or a problem not solved by the information here?
If you can’t find an answer to your question or resolve the problem your experiencing with information found on this page, please use our contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond within 24 hours (usually sooner).
How do I cancel my membership?
To cancel your membership subscription, scroll down to Subscriptions on the left hand menu of the My Account dashboard.
- In the Subscriptions menu, scroll the subscription you would like to change.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm the cancellation.
- Please note: if you “Pause” your subscription during your trial period, your trial period will be extended for an extra month after you re-activate it. If you do not want to prolong your trial period for an extra month, do not pause until after your membership has become active.
If you don’t see your subscription information in your account Dashboard, please use the contact form or email Tess.
How do I change my credit or debit card information?
To update or change the payment method associated with your membership subscriptions, click on Payment Methods in dashboard on the My Account page.
- From the Payment Methods page, click on “Add Payment Method.”
- On the next screen, select on “Credit Card (Stripe)” then click “Add Payment Method.”
- In the pop-up window you’ll be prompted to confirm your identity with Stripe with a confirmation code sent by text message.
- After you’ve received the verification code, enter it into the pop-up window.
- Stripe will then display our current credit card information. To update your card, clear out the old credit card details then enter your new credit card information.
- Click “Add Card Information” to update your credit card.
Please use the contact form or email Tess if you aren’t able to locate your payment information in your account Dashboard.
How do I change my membership level?
To change your membership level from Premium to Basic or vice versa, please use the contact form or send an email to email@example.com.
To change your membership level from Premium or Basic levels in the Wisdom Circle to the Divine Resonance Magic Certification program, first select and purchase your payment plan here. (You will need to be signed into the site in order to access enrollment.) Then, be sure to cancel your previous Wisdom Circle membership.
Questions About Workshops
If you purchased one or more of the workshops available in our online store, click here to access the workshop or workshops you purchased.
If you’re a Wisdom Circle member or Divine Resonance Magic Certification Course student, click on “Workshops” under the Wisdom Circle menu in the navigation . This will take you to a list of available workshops. Log in to your account then click on the one you’d like to start.
And, you’ll find a complete list of the workshops, lessons, and downloads here.
Do I have to complete the workshops in order?
Nope, you can take the workshops in any order you choose.
Do I have to complete the workshop lessons in order?
Within each workshop, each lesson builds on the previous lesson. So, you’ll have the best experience if you do the lessons in order.
Do I have to complete each lesson in a workshop?
If you’re enrolled in the Divine Resonance Magic Certification Course, you’ll need to complete each workshop lesson in order and mark them complete before you can access the certification course.
Otherwise, all the content is there for you to access in any way you choose. We suggest completing all the lessons in order because each lesson has important on the information that builds on what is shared in the previous one.
How do I download the lesson assignments?
After you click on the workshop lesson, you’ll see the assignment link to the right of the video. Simply click the word “assignment” to view and download the PDF file. When you click on the link to access the file it will open a new tab in your web browser.
How do I download the audio file?
After you click on the workshop lesson, you’ll see the audio file to the right of the video. Simply click the link that says “Audio MP3.” When you click on the link to access the file it will open a new tab in your web browser.
To download the audio file, right-click on the audio player then, depending on your operating system and web browser, select “Save Audio As,” “Save Video As” or “Save File As” from the menu displayed.
Questions About Web Chats
When are the weekly web chats?
Web chats are Tuesday evening at 6:30 PM Mountain time. That’s 5:30 PM Pacific, 7:30 PM Central, and 8:30 PM Eastern.
Watch your email for a special link and password to access the web chat live on Zoom.
International members, please click here to translate this to the corresponding time in your country.
What if I’m busy during a web chat and can’t make it?
No worries! We record all the web chats so you can watch the video or listen to the audio file when you have time. We also send out an email the next day with these links and post them in the Wisdom Circle Facebook group.
If you’ve missed any chats and want to catch up, you can view the archives here.
Note: Video recordings for the current and previous month’s web chats are available in the web chat archives. Audio recordings for all Good Vibe Tribe web chats are available in the archives indefinitely.
Questions About Facebook Groups
How do I join the Wisdom Circle Facebook group?
Click here to find the Wisdom Circle Facebook group, and simply request to join.
If your member name is different from your Facebook name, please email Tess to let her know so she’ll recognize you when you ask to join.
How do I join the Divine Resonance Magic Practitioners Facebook group?
You’re only eligible to join the Divine Resonance Magic Practitioners Facebook group if you’ve signed up for the Divine Resonance Magic Certification Course. If you aren’t registered for the certification program, we won’t be able to approve your request to join the group.
Again, if your member name is different from your Facebook name, be sure to email Tess to let her know so she’ll recognize you when you ask to join.