Happy New Year and happy new decade! Here are 5 straightforward feng shui tips that will help you call in health, wealth, prosperity, and happiness in the new year ahead.
To reiterate what I said in greater depth in the video, clearing clutter and cleaning are both all around good ideas for raising your vibration and attracting all wonderful things. Also:
- Take a look at your front door. Feng shui teaches that the front door is one of the most important areas of the home. It’s where we call in blessings and positivity of all varieties. So make sure it’s clean, in good repair, attractive, and has its full range of motion.
- Take a look at your photos. If you like to display photos in your home, create good feng shui in your relationships with friends, family, and yourself by making sure everyone is happy in the photos you see on a regular basis.
- Take a look at your imagery and artwork. Feng shui reminds us that the feelings and conditions portrayed in the artwork in your home will absolutely show up in your life experience. So choose wisely!
- Take a look at everything in your closet. Take out every piece of clothing from your closet and drawers, and only put it back in if you love it, feel great in it, and it fits you. This is a simple bit of feng shui wisdom that will boost your confidence, happiness, and self-esteem.
- Hang wind chimes or a mobile by the front door. And do it with the intention to purify the energy, lift the vibration, and call positive conditions into your home (and, by extension, your life).
Are you planning to try any of the feng shui tips in this post? Or have you tried them already? Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.
You may also like: How to Clear the Energy in Your Home in 5 Simple Steps