Try one of these nine magical activities to cleanse, bless, clarify, and uplift on this powerful day of new beginnings.
For many of us, November 1st is a powerful time of new beginnings.
The harvest cycle has finally come to a close. The veil between the worlds is still thin: we can peer into the mystery and see beyond the veil. This makes for a wonderful time to clear out old stuff, shred old papers, clean your house, clear the space, and diffuse fresh and natural fragrances in your home.
Consider blessing your November 1st with one of these magical activities:
- Bless your broom by anointing it with rosemary and lavender essential oil, and sweep your home as you visualize sweeping out the old and unwanted, and making way for fresh and positive energy.
- Clear clutter from your home, car, or workspace.
- Play classical or New Age music and burn incense as you clean your house.
- Diffuse oils or burn incense with a cleansing, spiritual scent such as rosemary, lavender, cedar, frankincense, or eucalyptus.
- Burn white sage throughout your space.
- Make a cup of spiced cider or chai and visualize very bright golden light filling it as you send the energy of abundance and positivity into it – then drink.
- Bring in fresh fall flowers such as marigolds and mums.
- Do your laundry as a ritual to release the old and welcome in the new – add cleansing essential oils such as clary sage, rosemary, or lavender.
- Light a candle to a deceased loved one and send this being your love, or offer flowers at their grave site, feeling and knowing their energy to still be fully present and alive.