As divination practices go, the pendulum seems straightforward. Yes, no, or maybe: what could be simpler?
While it’s true that the actual practice of learning and working with the pendulum is quite simple, there’s also a lot more to it.
As someone who has worked with the pendulum frequently for years, both personally and professionally, I’ve learned a lot of valuable information that can help you get past the dabbling phase so you can work with your pendulum like a pro.
In this previously recorded online workshop, you will learn:
- Where the pendulum’s answers are actually coming from
- The best (and worst) topics to consult your pendulum about
- The most successful mindset to hold while consulting your pendulum
- How to get started with your pendulum and how to get better at it over time
- What it feels like when you get comfortable with your pendulum and begin to trust it
- Why your pendulum’s answers will not always be reliable and how to tell when they’re not
- Why you don’t actually need to cleanse your pendulum regularly
- And more!
For this 1.5 hour class, you will need a pendulum. This can be a traditional pendulum or any small object tied to a string, chain, or cord, such as a necklace with a larger pendant or a washer tied to a string.
After purchasing, you will gain access to the video lesson and practice charts.
Scroll back up to add this to your cart!