As divination practices go, the pendulum seems straightforward. Yes, no, or maybe: what could be simpler?
While it’s true that the actual practice of learning and working with the pendulum is quite simple, there’s also a lot more to it.
As someone who has worked with the pendulum frequently for years, both personally and professionally, I’ve learned a lot of valuable information that can help you get past the dabbling phase so you can work with your pendulum like a pro.
In this live online workshop, you will learn:
- Where the pendulum’s answers are actually coming from
- The best (and worst) topics to consult your pendulum about
- The most successful mindset to hold while consulting your pendulum
- How to get started with your pendulum and how to get better at it over time
- What it feels like when you get comfortable with your pendulum and begin to trust it
- Why your pendulum’s answers will not always be reliable and how to tell when they’re not
- Why you don’t actually need to cleanse your pendulum regularly
- And more!
If you can’t make the live class, I will be recording it so you can watch it later. But if you are present live, I will be answering questions at the end of class.
For this class, you will need a pendulum. This can be a traditional pendulum or any small object tied to a string, chain, or cord, such as a necklace with a larger pendant or a washer tied to a string.
Please join me for this fun and illuminating class on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 5:30PM Pacific, 6:30 Mountain, 7:30 Central, 8:30 Eastern. International attendees can find their local time here.
This 1.5-hour class will be in webinar format on Zoom.
Once you enroll, you will receive an email within 24 hours with a link and passcode to join the class on April 29.
Everyone who is enrolled will receive a link to the recording the day after the class.
Scroll back up to add this to your cart!