Infuse your Spiritual Practice with the Power of Sacred Geometry for Manifestation and Magic
And that power is mathematical: it is systematic, structured, and and precise.
That’s why sacred geometry is so magical: it taps us into the order and creative power of the Universe. This allows us to shape our world according to our intentions and visions.
The following five mandala shapes are all excellent places to start when you want to employ sacred geometry in your magical and spiritual work. Before we explore the unique properties of the shapes, though, let’s look at some ways you can work with them to activate their metaphysical properties and weave their power into your life.
Once you choose a sacred geometrical shape you’d like to work with, you could…
- Color, draw, or paint it. We’ve all heard that coloring and creating art are meditative activities. Coloring, drawing, or painting sacred geometrical shapes has the added benefit of infusing you with its unique spiritual properties and restructuring your personal energy in a positive way.
- Create a crystal grid using it as a framework. In addition to the benefits mentioned in the above bullet point, crystal grids swirl in the power of gemstones. Make sure to begin with a powerful intention, stated in the present tense, as if already true. Then, find or create a crystal grid cloth depicting the shape you’ve chosen to work with. Once you’ve cleansed your crystals with water, sunlight, and/or sage smoke, begin by placing an anchor stone in the center to hold your intention in place. Then work outward, positioning your chosen crystals as you go. Imagine you’re radiating your intention outward into the world. When you’ve arranged the crystals in a way that feels right, leave the grid in place for at least one full moon cycle.
- Wear or carry a depiction of it. Sacred shapes depicted on jewelry and tattoos can be lovely, but you can even align with the metaphysical energy of sacred geometry by printing or drawing it onto paper and tucking it into a pocket. Of course, this is particularly effective when you’ve empowered the image with a crystal clear intention.
- Place an image of it on your altar. Similarly, you can receive the benefits of a sacred geometrical shape by placing a depiction of it on your altar for as long as it feels powerful and appropriate to your present spiritual work.
- Employ it in meditation or spellwork. In meditation, you can gaze at an image of the shape you’re working with, or even hold it in your mind’s eye. In spellwork, you might tuck a small depiction of the shape into a charm bag alone or with other magical objects such as herbs or crystals, or anoint an image of the shape with an essential oil or oil blend to activate its properties and enlist them in your magical aim.
OK! Now for the shapes.
1. Flower of Life
2. Metatron’s Cube
4. Seed of Life
Tap into an endless fountain of magical and miracles with my forthcoming book, You Are Magical. It comes out next month! Learn more and reserve your copy here.