Kitchen witchery is a simple and intuitive form of magic that anyone can do. This quick tutorial will teach you the basics of kitchen witchery: setting your intention, blessing your food, and infusing your foods and beverages with specific magical properties.
Here are the basics of kitchen witchery in a nutshell:
- Always set your intention. Phrase it in the present tense, as if already true.
- Consider calling on the Divine to bless your food in a way that feels powerful for you.
- Be mindful of the magical properties of the ingredients you use, and awaken their essence by placing your attention on them.
- Empower your foods and beverages with your feelings, thoughts, and intentions.
- Remember the current of energy that moves in through the crown of your head and the soles of your feet, moves up to your heart area, down your arms, and out through your hands. Use this current of energy to infuse your food with magic.
- Enjoy the process of cooking, remember food is sacred, and eat with pleasure!
Also check out this post on Thanksgiving Kitchen Witchery.
Did you try any of these kitchen witchery techniques? Or do you have any questions? Please feel free to chime in by posting a comment below.