You’ve probably heard (maybe even from me) that clearing clutter improves your life and helps you manifest your dreams, desires, and goals.
But in this video, I share 5 specific ways clutter clearing creates the space for blessings and positive conditions to flow in.
Watch it to jumpstart your clutter clearing motivation and to learn about the magical and energetic dynamics of clearing clutter.
Here’s where you can check out the 2021 Your Most Magical Year Yet Planner.
Here’s a quick summary of what I covered in this video:
- Clearing out old books that you’re never going to read again helps you create the space for fresh new ideas and perspectives to flow in.
- Removing too many pillows from your couch helps you create the space for comfort and company.
- Covering your TV when you’re not watching it creates the space for all activities other than television watching.
- Removing items that prohibit the full range of motion of your doors (especially your front door) clears the space for blessings to flow into your life, and creates greater ease in all life areas.
- Donating clothes you don’t feel great in creates the space for confidence and self love.
Did this video inspire you to clear clutter? Or did it teach you something new about the dynamics of clutter clearing? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
You may also like these videos:
Clutter Clearing Motivation Jumpstart
How to Create Sacred Space in Your Home
Here Are The 3 Biggest Clutter Clearing Excuses…Debunked!
Raven Walik says
Hi Tess, I was looking at your blog in-between cleaning my house before smudging it. While my “fall purge” ( my seasonal version of spring clean done 4 x a year.) Has been massive. I’ve dropped off at least one or two loads that filled my jeep at Goodwill. I’ve stripped rooms did the first and second sorting. Cleaned and repaired as much as I could. Cleaned and resealed the floors.
But this process is taking a long time, and I am not getting much sleep trying to get it all done before it snows. Mostly cause I’ve been doing closer to 80 a week at work since the pandemic started.
So with that in mind, when I’m scrubbing, do I need to go for the gold and make it all look so clean it could be brand new, or is a little dirt, as long as I did my best ok before I start to smudge?
Tess Whitehurst says
Raven, great question! You definitely don’t need to go for the gold. Just do what you comfortably can and smudge when you’re ready. Congrats on all that clearing btw!
Magical Housekeeping is one of my favorite books! I was doing my house cleaning today, took a break and watched this – this gave me renewed energy to finish my cleaning chores 🙂
Tess Whitehurst says
Yay! So glad you like the book and that the video was helpful.